Everything about VISA to Nepal
To get a visa to Nepal mainly there are two simple ways:
1. At Arrival section in Tribhuwan International Airport.
2. Or if in the case through borders of India and Tibet one can get it from the Immigration Entry Point.
People from few countries like Ghana, Zimbabwe, Somalia, Cameroon, Swaziland, Iraq, Nigeria, Afghanistan can’t enjoy that provision of getting a visa to Nepal from Immigration Entry Point.s
Requirements for a Visa to Nepal:
1. A valid passport most importantly having the validity of at least six months.
2. 2 passports sized recent copies of your photographs
3. Visa fees in Cash.
You can enter Nepal from following borders/points:
1. Tribhuwan International Airports
2. Kakadbhitta, Jhapa: Eastern Border
3. Birgunj Border: Central Nepal
4. Sindhupalchok, Kodari: Northern Nepalese
5. Bhairahawa/Sunauli: Western Border
6. Nepalgunj, Banke: Mid-Western
7. Dhangadi/Mahendra Nagar: Far-Western
8. Rasuwagadi-Kerung Border: Northern Central